- In a mug, crush a half banana and bruise it with a fork until smooth, add the honey and the coconut oil.
- Stir with a fork to combine and then whisk in the egg.
- Stir in the almond milk.
- Add the coconut flour, Griopro® Cricket Powder and a pinch of cinnamon. Beat the batter until smooth.
- Microwave at full power for about 1 minute 30 seconds.
- As a decoration, you can add some shredded coconut, almond powder, the rest of your banana and some honey.
- Let cool for a few minutes. Et voilà, groooaar bon appétit your paleo mug cake is ready!