Savory Cricket Fried Onion Sautee
- 4 tablespoons of Griopro® Cricket Powder
- 1 Sweet Onion ( we like Walla Walla when they are in season)
- 1 tsb extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 navel orange
- Orange peel for orange zest
- 1/8 tsp pink himalayan sea salt
- Chop the onions into rings.
- Sweat the onions with a pinch of salt and some fresh orange juice. ( this helps breakdown the cell walls for tender rings )
- Prepare the hot skillet, add oil, onion and stir for about 3 min, add the Griopro® Cricket Powder and reminder of orange juice.
- Saute until tender, serve immediately with orange zest.