Chef: Accursio Iota
- 100 grams of Griopro® Cricket Powder (see also Cricket Base Recipe)
- 300 grams (about 5 cups of 00 flour (preferred) or wheat flour (can try using whole wheat, white, oat flour or your grain based flour of choice as a substitute)
120 grams (about 2 cup) of semolina flour
1 egg yolk
3 whole eggs (large size)
Salt/Extra virgin olive oil
- Mix the two flours in a bowl, then add the eggs (mixed before with a whisk and the Cricket Base, with salt and oil).
- Then start to kneed the dough. The dough is ready when look smooth on the surface (take about 6 to 10 minute of kneed.)
- Let the pasta rest before start to rolling.
- Roll the pasta with the rolling pan (or with the pasta roller), arrive to the thickness of about 0.2mm then cut by hand, or cut with the Guitar cutter, or can be use to make ravioli.