Chef: Accursio Lota
180 grams (about 2 cups) of wheat flour (can use whole wheat, white, oat flour, or your grain based flour of choice as a substitute)
- 100 grams (about 1 cup) of water room temperature – can adjust amount as desired
50 grams (about 1/2 cup) of cricket base (click here for cricket base recipe)
5 grams (about 3/4 tablespoon) of fresh yeast
Exta Virgin olive oil
- Mix the water, the yeast and the cricket base together, then add the flour, keep mixing in the kitchen aid or by hand.
- Mix for about 10 minute, and make sure that the pasta is very smooth.
- Place the dough into a bowl and let it raise at room temperature for about 1 hour to an hour and a half
- Use the dough as directed in a pizza recipe of your choosing