Chef: Dr. Aaron T. Dossey
Website: Food and Wine
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly oil an 8.5″x 4.5″ pan and then line the bottom and sides of the pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix the Griopro® Cricket Powder, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gum and salt in medium sized mixing bowl.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl, mix the mashed bananas, the oil, agave nectar, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients with banana mixture and then mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into baking pan, place into oven, and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let bread cool for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
- Slice and serve. Enjoy!